Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Welcome to the Jungle

Hi, Everybody.  Some of you may have read my other blog, Starrtrippin, that I've been writing since 2005, which contains a conglomeration of parental woes, emotional outbursts, and random crazy.  Because I haven't done a great job of keeping up with it the past few years, and because it's basically an unorganized explosion of my brain, I decided I wanted a fresh slate where I could attempt to write regularly because writing makes me happy and because some of you seem to enjoy laughing at my life (don't worry, it's cool, I'd laugh too if this shit was happening to someone else).  

To answer a few questions I have been asked about this blog:

Yes, I will still say "fuck" a lot, because it's probably my favorite word.

Yes, I will likely still drunk blog sometimes (it just happens).

Yes, I will still include the asinine conversations with my family because THAT'S MY LIFE AND MY LIFE IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT.  Obviously.

No, I still don't give a fuck what you think about what I say, but I'm more than happy to hear it if you want to tell me anyway.  Don't be surprised if I give you shit back though because messing with people is pretty much my reason for living (just ask my kids).

Changes:

I'm going to attempt to include more pictures for those of you who need a visual of the situation (aka:  anyone with the XY chromosome) or just want something interesting to look at because pictures are fun, damnit.

I'm going to attempt to organize my tags, post at least a few times a week, and share more of my life because I'm incredibly self-absorbed and I know you want to read it, plus I suspect that reading about the ridiculous fuckery that happens to me probably makes everyone else feel better about their own lives.

With that said, I encourage you to follow my blog.  Tell your friends about it (only the ones who won't report me to CPS or burn a cross in my yard, please).  Hell, stalk me if you want (email me and I'll give you my address).  

And kick back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment